Rabu, 19 November 2014

STORY THE REAL LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP





LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL

THE REAL LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
BY BENNY

What is love?

What is friendship?
Love is a feeling we have to something, it can be to father, mother, sisters, brothers and other relatives, may be friends. Love needs sacrificing and understanding each other. We can be jealous or possessive.

Well, guys. Here I serve you “The Play” about the Real Love and Friendship.
Here and enjoy the story

The Real Love And Friendship
Patrick is an Indonesian and United State son who has just moved from United State to Jakarta. Patrick’s parents have a business in Jakarta, so he decided to continue his school at International Bina Nusantara Junior High School. This school is very favorite for students.

Patrick             : Excuse me, guys. Can you tell me where the teacher’s room, please?
Jenny               : Mmm, Teacher’s room? Go straight ahead from this way, turn left and on the
right part you,  turn left, There is note above of the its door “TEACHER’S
ROOM”
Patrick             : Owh, I see. However, thanks guys.
Sisilia               : (go towards Jenny) by saying. Jen, Who is he?
Jenny               : I don’t know exactly. I think a new students here, he is a foreigner. His
  English
   accent is  very sharp.
Sesilia              : Owh, I get it. Selly is waiting for us, let’s get into the class, please.
Jenny               : O.K.
Ryan                : Hi, guys. I think we have a new students, don’t we?
Rudy               : I don’t care it.
Hengky                       : You are right Ryan, it’s him. Well guys, I’ll go to the class.

Not long after that, the bell rings. All the students get into the class and the lesson starts.

Mrs. Adinda    : All students, may I have your attention, please?
                           You have a new friend from New York, his name is Patrick.
Sesilia              : What? New York? Is it right, Ma’am?
Mrs. Adinda    : Let me call him first.
                           (the teacher gets out of class and calls the new students, Patrick to come in)
                           Hi, Patrick. Introduce yourself, please!
Patrick             : Good morning everybody. Let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick. I
  come
   from New York Cardigan School.
Selly                : Wow, How can you move to Jakarta and you also can speak Indonesian so
   far.
                           By the way your Indonesian is enough good.
Patrick             : Well, It’s because my mom is native to Indonesia, while my daddy is from United
   State. I move here because my parents have a business in Indonesia.
Mrs. Adinda    : Ok, students.I think it’s enough for his introduction. Let’s start studying.
  Patrick, sit down next to Shelly.
Patrick             : Yes, Ma’am. Thank you.

                        The bell rings, it’s the time to break. All students get out of class to go to canteen.

Ryan                : Hi, guys. There is a new student in my class.
Hengky            : Is there? Where is he from?
Rudy               : Ryan, please tell us! Is he handsome like me?
Ryan                : He is from New York, but . . . his style is very countrified.
Rudy               : O.K. It means that he is not my performance vying.
Hengky            : Well guys, I think we must not think negatively to every new student.
Rudy               : That’s right, isn’t it?

                        Then Patrick comes and gathers among them.

Patrick             : Hello, can I sit here?
Ryan                : Yes, sure. Take a seat, please! No one is here.
Patrick             : By the way, you all look very happy, don’t you? May I join you here, I need
  more  friends, please?
Hengky            : No problem.
                       
Since the time, Patrick joins them and they have good relationship. He doesn’t realize that he has studied there for two months. One day, One of the teacher asks Jenny to take books to the teacher’s room. On the way to the teacher’s room, Jenny hits Patrick.
And the story’s continued.
Patrick/ Jenny  : Awwh (They hit each other)
Patrick             : Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it.
Jenny               : It’s ok. I have been careless. Mmm, You are new student who have been here
  for  few months ago, aren’t you?
Patrick             : Yup.  . . . Hi, my name is Patrick.
Jenny               : I’m Jenny. Be my friend, will you?
Patrick             : Of course I will.
Jenny               : O yeah sorry. I must drop these books to Miss Valencia’s table first.
Patrick             : Just do it. Jenny, I’m so sorry for it.
Jenny               : O. K. Friend, take it easy.
                       
Time to times, the lesson gone. It’s time to back home from school not long after that the bell rings. It means that students will go home soon.

Rudy               : My darling, Let’s go home together.
Jenny               : I’m waiting for Sesilia and Selly, we want to go home together.
Rudy               : If so, I will go home first.
                       
Rudy Leaves  from Jenny and suddenly Patrick go towards her.
Patrick             : Hi, who are you waiting for here?
Jenny               : Waiting for Sesilia and Selly.
Patrick             : I think they have an OSIS meeting this noon, it’s better to go home first.
Jenny               : Is it? But I want to wait for them.
Patrick             : By the way, where do you live, Jenny?
Jenny               : BSD Residence, Block F. No.32
Patrick             : Do you? Wow, It’s good. You know that We live in the same block, my
  house is next to yours, at 33. Will you join me to go home together?
Jenny               : I have known it by today that it’s your house. Ok, I will go with you.
                       
Finally, they go towards the school gate to get the taxi for going home, and at the same time Rudy sees them walking out of gate.
                        The next day . . . .
Rudy               : Patrick, Why did you go home together with my girlfriend?
Patrick             : Your girlfriend? Who is she?
Rudy               : Don’t be silly, please! So, how about Jenny? I could see you yesterday.
Patrick             : What? Jenny? Your girlfriend? Sorry, I don’t know that.
Rudy               : There are many kinds of girl you can love, but why my girlfriend?
Patrick             : But . . . . .
Rudy               : (By stopping Patrick’s speaking) That’s no “But” . . . . then he goes away.
                       
The following day, . . . . .
Patrick             : Rud, forgive me for the problem yesterday.
Rudy               : It’s no problem. Forget it, Jenny has told me more about it.
Patrick             : Well, start today I will not make you disappointed.
Rudy               : Don’t do that. I realize that she doesn’t love me. She loves you so much,
  yesterday   she told me that she has fallen in love with you. And I know that
  you love her too, do you? I will not make our friendship broken, so,  get her
  love.
Patrick             : But . . . . .  how about you?
Rudy               : Don’t ask me again. I need we are always friends.
Patrick             : Alright, thanks a lot for it. You are really my best friend.
Rudy               : That’s a real friend. Now, we agree to  help you to be Jenny’s boyfriend.
Patrick             : O. K. Rudy. I believe you.

                        After they join the lesson, time to times, the bell rings. It’s the time to finish study at school.
Sesilia              : Jen, Rudy wants to talk to you.
Jenny               : O.K. I wait for him.
                       
Few minutes later, Rudy calls on Jenny.
Rudy               : Jenny, I want to talk something to you. Do you have time?
Jenny               : Yes, of course. But what is the matter?
Rudy               : I think it’s better for us to stop our relationship. I love you so much, but I
  want you  to be happy. I can’t make you happy, for there is someone who can
  make you  happy.
Jenny               : O. K. If you feel that it’s the best way for our problem, I just follow what you
  want.
Rudy               : Thanks for all times together with you.
Jenny               : O yeah, Sorry. I must go home soon now. See you, Rudy.
Rudy               : Bye Jenny, take care.

In the afternoon they go to school for a reason, and here is their reason.
Selly                : Jenny, come here.
Jenny               : What’s wrong?
Selly                : Stay here, please! ( Selly goes away from Jenny)
                         
Not long after that, Patrick comes.
Jenny               : Hi, Patrick. Are you here? What are you doing here?
Patrick             : I have something to talk. It’s so secret and special.
Jenny               : What’s that?
Patrick             : Will you be my girlfriend?
Jenny               : I think . . . . I must consider it first.
           
All of Patrick and Jenny’s friend come. They ask them to have “love affairs”
Selly                : Jenny, Come on. Please love him.
Patrick             : Jen, please?
Jenny               : Ehm, Alright. I will but . . .  I have just stopped off love with Rudy. Is it ok?
  All of them . . . Wow cool.
           
Then, Rudy also comes to them.
Rudy               : I stopped loving you because I need you to be Patrick girlfriend. Not only
  that but I   also need you to be happy with him.
Jenny               : Thanks, ya Rud. You are my lovely ex-boyfriend.

That is about their friendship adventure which is the most thing to appreciate and understand. They are willing to do anything for the real friendship.



1 komentar:

  1. Above is the real story I have told.
    The same name and characters are creation of creater

    BalasHapus

EXERCISE ETB PAGE 71 - 74

 GRADE VII ENGLISH EXERCISE Page 71 to 74 Hello guys, Are you okay today? I hope so. Smart English Education viewers, in this case I want to...