Selasa, 31 Maret 2015

Other Daily Activities



MY DAILY ACTIVITIES

SMART ENGLISH EDUCATION


                Hi guys, I’m novia, Novia Angela
I go to school at Saint Albert Junior High School in Ketapang, West Borneo.
Now, I’m in grade VII B. I love my school, well today I will tell you about my daily activities. 

Everyday I wake up at six o’clock except holiday or on Sunday, I wake up late. Yeah, I’m not the same as my friends who can wake up early in the morning. I think I will not get up soon if my mother doesn’t wake me up, I may get up at seven or eight, (ha......ha......ha....). I’m so lazy, right?
Okay, I’ll continue my story.
After I wake up, I usually make my bed and clean the room. Then, I take a bath soon and brush my teeth, get dressed followed by having breakfast and go to school.
               
           It takes about five hours to join the lessons from seven to one at school. At one sharp, We go home from school. At home, I take a bath and change my uniforms into casual wear, like T-shirt and shorts. Then, I go to the dinning room for lunch. After that, I play some games from my handphone for a while and go to study and do my home works. At four o’clock in the afternoon, I have extra lesson, it’s Math. I go home from the course at five, directly I take a bath after home and rest. At six o’clock, I have dinner with my mom, dad, sister and once I make sure that I have done all my home work. 

                At seven pm, I usually watch television or read some novels (of course for teen). After it, I hurry up to the bathroom for brushing my teeth, washing my hands and feet, pray to God and go to sleep later.

                That’s all my daily activities story. Thanks for reading it and don’t forget to tell me yours!

                Bye bye

                Novia Angela
                     Edited by Benny

1 komentar:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog. If you are interested in online education resources, you can try: Online Tutoring Thanks!

    BalasHapus

EXERCISE ETB PAGE 71 - 74

 GRADE VII ENGLISH EXERCISE Page 71 to 74 Hello guys, Are you okay today? I hope so. Smart English Education viewers, in this case I want to...