Rabu, 21 Juli 2021

PENGENALAN MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS VII

 MATERI PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS
KELAS VII SMP PL SANTO ALBERTUS
JUMAT, 23 JULI 2021

FOR GRADE VII STUDENTS
Friday, July 23, 2021

Okay my students,
Good morning everybody? Are you okay? I hope so.
This first beautiful English Lesson today, I want to share about English Subject Learning for all of Grade VII students. In this case I want to deliver what you can learn from this odd semester according to English Form. Before you learn more about subject learning today, please fill this attendant list (Isilah Daftar Hadir) below first;
(Daftar Kehadiran di atas ini wajib diisi sekarang)

Berikut adalah link Materi Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris kelas VII:


Well students, you can click all links above to get English Matery during this semester, or you can download them from this site to be your files so far.

After you learn today, I need you really understand about materials for today, due to the next meeting I will give you the first daily assignment.

Finally, Thanks for your attention, reading, and understanding Subject Learning today.
 
See you on the next assignment on the same day and time.
 
Your English Teacher,
 
Mr. Benny 

NB: Jika ada kesulitan dalam mengartikan Bahasa Inggris di atas, kalian bisa gunakan "GOOGLE TRANSLATE" ya atau akan lebih akurat jika menggunakan kamus yang standard.

6 komentar:

EXERCISE ETB PAGE 71 - 74

 GRADE VII ENGLISH EXERCISE Page 71 to 74 Hello guys, Are you okay today? I hope so. Smart English Education viewers, in this case I want to...