Selasa, 15 September 2026

CARDINAL AND ORDINAL NUMBERS EXERCISE

 EXERCISE OF CARDINAL AND ORDINAL NUMBERS

Hello my students, 
As you feel today, September 16, 2026 on Wednesday.
How are you doing students? I hope that everything is doing well.

Okay, Material for English learning today is about Exercise. I don't give you the new material, but I just want to check your understanding about your capability in learning previous English Lesson, specifically about "CARDINAL AND ORDINAL NUMBERS EXERCISE" that you have learnt for weeks ago or to get critical matters about Number, you may also click "NUMBERS IN PPT"

Well students,
Now, I want to share the information of the test below, just click link below to get the test:
👇👇👇
👆👆👆

Remember and Focus.
You must do the test above is only today, no more.
If you do more than today, it means you are absent, and the work is no reported.

I think that's all my students, don forget to stay at home to avoid from any obstruction due to the unhealthy smoke we face everyday.
If you want to get out from a house, it's better for you to make sure that you are really ready and healthy to face it, at least please use the mouth mask to keep stay in health.

Note: To get detail information about MATERIALS AND EXERCISES, you can visit browse below and click it:
ENGLISH LESSON VII 2026 

Finally, thanks for your coordination and bye
Good always blesses you all.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

CERTAINTY AND UNCERTAINTY

  CERTAINTY AND UNCERTAINTY My dear students,  As you know that the meaning of Certainty is Kepastian (Indonesian Language) while Uncertaint...