NEW ENGLISH LESSON
ACADEMIC YEAR 2026
Hello, Smart English Viewers,
How is everything today? I hope you are always in good condition.
In this Academic Year 2026 - 2027, I want to share English Lesson Materials for Junior High School Students. What are they?
How is everything today? I hope you are always in good condition.
In this Academic Year 2026 - 2027, I want to share English Lesson Materials for Junior High School Students. What are they?
Please click link below to browse or access to the materials:
GRADE VII ENGLISH LESSON:
UNIT ONE
B. GREETINGS TIMES (When do you say Good morning?)
UNIT TWO
2. DIALOGUE EDO AND IRMA (JUDY SPARK)
7. LIBRARY CARD
UNIT THREE
7. KINDS OF EXERCISES
J. ENGLSIH TEST OF SKIPPER AND CRITICAL THINKING
Okay guys,
I think that's all about the English Lesson Grade VII of Junior High School, thanks for your attention and focus day by day to get new information I share here.
I think that's all about the English Lesson Grade VII of Junior High School, thanks for your attention and focus day by day to get new information I share here.
God always blesses you all, now and forever.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar