NEW ENGLISH LESSON
ACADEMIC YEAR 2026
Hello, Smart English Viewers,
How is everything today? I hope you are always in good condition.
In this Academic Year 2026 - 2027, I want to share English Lesson Materials for Junior High School Students. What are they?
How is everything today? I hope you are always in good condition.
In this Academic Year 2026 - 2027, I want to share English Lesson Materials for Junior High School Students. What are they?
Please click link below to browse or access to the materials:
GRADE VII ENGLISH LESSON:
UNIT ONE
B. GREETINGS TIMES (When do you say Good morning?)
2. DIALOGUE EDO AND IRMA (JUDY SPARK)
Okay guys,
I think that's all about the English Lesson Grade VII of Junior High School, thanks for your attention and focus day by day to get new information I share here.
I think that's all about the English Lesson Grade VII of Junior High School, thanks for your attention and focus day by day to get new information I share here.
God always blesses you all, now and forever.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar