Senin, 11 Januari 2016

INTERVIEW OF CHRISTY HANDAYANI





Read this dialogue then practise it in front of the class with your partner!
Here is the Interview
Interviewer      : Well, listeners. Here I’m having an interview with the Champion of the Students
                          Singing Contest this year, Christy Handayani. Hello, Christy! Welcome to our   studio!
Christy                        : Hello, Good evening, listeners!
Interviewer      : Well, Christy. Would you tell us why you were interested in joining the contest?
Christy                        : O. K, First, I read an announcement about the contest at my school and I told it to
                          my brother. He said it was a good chance and suggested me to join the contest. My
                          parents supported me.
Interviewer      : Did you make special preparation for it?
Christy                        : Nothing’s special.
                          After I enrolled to become the participant, I chose the songs. I learnt and practiced
                          them myself. My brother sometimes accompanied me with his guitar.
Interviewer      : By the way, did you think that you would become the champion?
Christy                        : Never, I just took part. I had no experience in such a Singing Contest before.
Interviewer      : But in fact, you won the contest this year. Congratulation!
                          What did you feel when you heard the announcement that you were the
                          champion?
Christy                        : Thank you.
                          Of course I was very happy. I had never felt as happy as I did before. First, I didn’t
                          believe that I could be the champion.
Interviewer      : All right, Christy. Thanks a lot for the interview.
Christy                        : You are welcome.
Interviewer      : Well, listeners. This is the interview of the success of Christy in the Students Singing
                          Contest .
                          Stay in tune and see you next!


(YOU MAY SEE IT TOO)

1 komentar:

  1. Good conversation to learn. It's really amazing and inspiring me. Thanks a lot.

    BalasHapus

EXERCISE ETB PAGE 71 - 74

 GRADE VII ENGLISH EXERCISE Page 71 to 74 Hello guys, Are you okay today? I hope so. Smart English Education viewers, in this case I want to...